Now a day’s internet is growing day by day in which smartphone plays an important role because without a smartphone you cannot fully access the internet. Each and every person of today’s generation is aware of the usage of the internet & its entire feature. One of the greatest usages for professional as well as personal is Gmail because it makes work easier. It is worldwide known by everyone who connects each other through email address which stands for Electronic Mail which was introduced in 1923 for exchanging digital messages from one user to another.
Day by day it became popular & use of it got increased so Gmail has always brought updates on a regular basis so that the user does not get bored. To register yourself in Gmail it is completely free so millions of people today are having an account in Gmail. It is one of the best features which Google has provided to this world. The main reason why Gmail has been so much popular is that of its user-friendly features & very easy to access for everyone.
Gmail gives about 15 GB of free space so you can put all your important stuff here which will reduce your space & will also be easily available whenever wherever as it will be stored in cloud drives which are also the latest technology. Earlier it was very embarrassing to open an old email, deleting the email, etc. so now it has become very fast in speed. If you aren’t having Gmail account then it’s very easy to sign up & enjoy one of the best features by Google Service Provider.
Gmail Login UK:
If you are having an account in Gmail & facing problem in logging in then will help you how to login in Gmail account. Below given are some steps so by following them one by one you will be able to log in into your account:
- First of all open any web browser then types www.gmail.com &then press enter.
- You will be able to see one login page. Two fields will be there one will be of username & other of the password.
- Type your correct username & password make sure that password is case sensitive so if your password is in caps lock then type accordingly.
- After entering both things click on the “Sign in” button.
- If your entered username & password will be correct then you will be redirected to your account.
- If entered username or password is wrong then click on Recover Gmail Password.
Read More: Gmail Customer Service UK
Recover Gmail Password:
- It happens in many cases that user generally forget their username or password if they are not using it frequently.
- So, to get rid of this problem below given are some steps through which one can recover that account.
- First, log on to its login page where you will see the link of “Need Help” click on that.
- By clicking on that you will be redirected to a new window of “Having Trouble Signing in?”
- You will see three option under this which will be of “I don’t know my password”, “I don’t know my username”, “I am having other problems signing in”.
- Click on the option which relates to you then accordingly to it they will give you the appropriate way to recover it.
If you know that username & password which you are entering is correct then make sure that caps lock is on or not. Because as all are aware that it is case sensitive so make sure of it. If none of the options works then try resetting or change your Gmail password.
- One of the best features is that it provides 15 GB of free space.
- Can undo all accidental emails.
- Handling of spam emails as there are lots of emails which are of no use Gmail automatically detects based on their content & move it to spam.
- You can sync your contact list to google contact.
- Multiple categories can create & manage labels accordingly.
- Starred emails.
- Easily can search for old emails.
- They are providing many features along which is Translate, Maps, Drive, Calendar, News, Photos etc.
These are just a few of them which are been described here for more information stay tuned to our website by pressing CTRL+D.